
Chad and me at Southwest Shower

"Nana Kat" and me at Southwest Shower

Hostesses at Southwest Shower -
What a great group of gal pals!
Marti, Chad, and "Popmama" opening her precious
blue toile dress at the Louisiana shower.
Think she is going to be spoiled soon?
Hostesses for our Louisiana Shower -
These ladies know how to throw a party!
While I am blogging..... I have to give a little shout out to my husband. Quite honestly, I think that he may be the best huband in the whole world. God definitely knew what he was doing when he sent him to me. He has definitely been a hands on dad already.....not letting me do much on the nursery for fear of "fumes" and heavy lifting, plus countless other home projects including a yard sale!!! All of this - plus starting school in August. He has been a busy dad already.

Hard work painting!

Putting the crib together!
Here are a few pics of our finished product!!!!




Ok, one last section....Chad and I had some "pregnancy" portraits taken by a friend of mine, Roxanne, who is starting a photography business. Thought I would share some of those also since they are part of this memory process!!!




Well, that is enough for now....this is quite possibly the longest blog entry of all time - but we had a lot of catching up to do before our big day tomorrow. Again, please remember us in your prayers as we go through delivery! We will e-mail pics to everyone as soon as we have internet access.
6 comments:
That is the longest post, but I think the best post. I am so excited, I feel like I am getting to be an aunt again. Selby is going to be spoiled...really spoiled. She is one lucky gal to be born into such a great family!
Praying for you! Can't wait to meet her!
Good luck you guys! We'll be praying for you and baby Selby. By the way, I love her nursery!!
Congratulations! I will be thinking of y'all and praying that everything goes perfectly. What a lucky little girl Selby is! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
still looking for the update
marti jo,
I hope everything is going well. Your shower cake was too cute with the tiered cookie idea! The pregnancy pictures were super sweet too and I LOVE your nursery!
I can't wait to see pictures of Selby!
Post a Comment